The Unbound COVID-19 measures
The Unbound general
• Our Cabins & Suites are available for booking.
• The Unbound Restaurant & The Lobby (bar) are open to hotel guests only.
• Families will be seated at a single table.
• Cabin service is available between 08.00 and 22.00.
• Unwind safely and responsibly at The Unbound, fully compliant with RIVM directives.
• Bookings can be cancelled without charge until 24 hours prior to arrival
For your and our safety
The health and safety of guests and employees is our first priority at all times. To ensure this we implemented several measures, thereby complying with all regulations and recommendations necessary for a care-free and safe presence at The Unbound.
• Frequent desinfecting of exposed surfaces (e.g. door handles).
• All public spaces are outfitted with disinfecting stations.
• Compliance with procedures involving staff and/or guests displaying potential symptoms.
• Strict adherence to governmental regulations and recommendations.
In The Unbound Restaurant
• Our host may request your company to wait momentarily in the hallway, before escorting you to your assigned table.
• A maximum of 4 guests allowed to be seated at one table (joint household excepted).
• Keeping a minimum 1.5 m distance from both staff and other guests is required.
• Payments are limited to debit and credit cards.
• Breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner are available between 08.00 and 22.00 and are also available as Cabin Service. For Cabin Service an additional charge of €5 will be applied.